MHK Designer inspiration - Bunny Love

Hi everyone and welcome to my Designer inspiration for MHKDesigns.

Today I am sharing with you an image from one of the Easter sets over at MHKDesigns called Bunny Love.



It is available over at the MHKDesigns Etsy shop along with many other wonderful sets.



This card was so simple to make and I was able to play with some of my new "magicals" and some resist paper to create the background. Magicals are a powder substance that when sprayed with water create fun vibrant colors. 

I printed my sentiment onto some vellum paper so that the color would still show through. I love the way this turned out. The simplicity of the white image really goes well with the colorful background. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That background looks AMAZING, Monica! I adore the spring green you used! The flower washi is a wonderful anchor, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...